Friday, August 4, 2017

My Morning Story - TGIF!!!

IT'S FRIDAY! WE MADE IT!

And omg you guys I am soooooooooooooooo tired, like, if my apartment wasn't going to be sprayed for bugs today I would have seriously contemplated staying home and sleeping for like 10 hours because I know I need it... but I also am so close to finishing a big Etsy order so I am in an all-go-no-quit mode as well- life is strange when you have fibro and a type-A personality, lol.

My morning story: I set my alarm for earlier than usual because as mentioned my apt is being sprayed for bugs today so I had to make sure all the last minute stuff was covered in sheets and put away, and last night I tuckered myself out packing up the last of the stuff I was in DESPERATE need of a shower (my hate of showers and lack of energy means my last real shower was sunday night- but don't worry, I did take two whore baths to try to keep it cute between now and then bc I'm a classy broad, lol) but I literally couldn't get out of bed for over an hour despite lying on tennis balls all week to try to work my shit out, I mean, I was working on my Etsy order after already working a full shift but whatever, I was using ice and heat too (also, twiggy cuddles didn't help my motivation at all, especially knowing she was going to be mad about being locked up for day-boarding and I was feeling guilty about it, not gonna lie).



Once I finally made myself get up and go to the bathroom I had to lie on the bathroom floor for a while, thank god for soft rugs! Then I was finally able to start putzing around the house and getting stuff together and covered, then it was a super quick body shower (hair will be washed this weekend - sorry not sorry), change and get twiggs to get in her traveler cage, which she hates (cue mom guilt again) and then it was out the door!

And of course, in my rush I forgot my phone and I can't go get it bc poison. 😂😂 then I got to work and there were login issues, printer issues, etc. - i'm almost done with my first cup of coffee though, so things are looking up!

Have a great friday y'all, and I hope your morning was easier than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment