Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well Hello world of the Internet! (again)

So, I'm blogging now. And why is that? Because as usual my sister won't leave me alone about doing it, so now I am. It's how I started my internet parusal via myspace (yes, my sister made my first myspace account, shaddup) and many, many life experiences that we don't need to go into detail on the internet, lol. So sissy, this is for you, I hope it's everything you wanted it to be; and if it isn't, I hope it annoys the bejesus out of you. As for the rest of you, I hope enjoy the ramblings of a Heifer Walrus, and if you don't, then don't read them.

P.S. If you haven't picked up on this by now, she's the eldest, and I'm the annoying lis sis :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay! I am your very first comment!!! Ahhh I can't wait to push you to do more things... but what next? =)

    ReplyDelete