Thursday, September 23, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends

Or rather, they get by with a little help from me, lol.

So while I am a self proclaimed narcisit (I am very self involved and very very vain), I do try to do what I can for my friends. And lately, this seems to be employing them.

I have been blessed with an AMAZING job with a growing start up company, and we are growing. First, my best girlfriend needed a job, and I hooked her up, now one of my other best girl friends (who desperately needed a job) has just been offered a position in my company.

Of course, I will say that if they weren't reliable I would NEVER have even entertained the notion of mentioning them to my boss as it's MY ASS on the line if things go sideways with them, but fortunately I only speak to people who don't suck at life (Of course this has also left me with only ten people to speak to- is it just me or do more and more people fail at life every day? God people are idiots!) so giving them an opportunity to impress the higher ups in my company was a natural move.

So I guess this is both a lol at the fact that I'm slowly but surely filling The Bean with my girlfriends, but also a yay for spending more time with my ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment