Thursday, September 16, 2010

I think I may actually like someone...

So... for the first time since my break-up I think I may actually like someone- and not in a 'let's be friends with benefits kind of way,' or a 'let's hang out occasionally and sure I'll make out with you- why not' kind of way. However... I'm still not sure EXACTLY how I feel.

Man, break-ups really fuck with you don't they? (People are SUCH bastards.) I just keep thinking of these song lyrics over and over in my head "I just want to start again/maybe you can show me how to try."

So, I think I may actually take the big leap and let myself like someone... or I'm seriously considering it anyway. So I think I'm going to start shooting some of my inner demons in the face-

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. bah. last time i did that i went "splat" when my face hit the pavement.

    ReplyDelete