Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shoe Fetish Challenge: Day 16

Today's shoes: Awesome 70's Clogs (3 1/2" heel)




Everyone needs a good pair of clogs. I mean really, they are such a fun shoe! Slightly awkward to walk in every once in a while (is it just me or do your feet always want to come out of these things?) but hey, beauty is pain. Or something.


My love affair with shoes all started with Stephanie. Just Stephanie, not Grandma, not Step Grandma, just Stephanie, because she is too fabulous to be anything resembling a Grandma (just ask her, she'll tell you). When I was young my Mom had to move in with my Papa (Grandpa) Gary and his wife Stephanie a few times, and Stephanie had some AMAZING clogs. I've always wanted a pair ever since I first laid eyes on these wonderful things called clogs, and dammit, they are still cool. I don't care what anyone says.


However, CROCS are a COMPLETELY different story. Those things are HIDEOUS. Oh, and p.s.: they are freaking GARDENING SHOES! To only be used in the garden, not in public! YOU ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS THOSE ARE THE MOST HIDEOUS SHOES EVER MADE! VOMIT!

1 comment: