Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoe Fetish Challenge: Day Eight

Today's shoes: well worn weapons ie: light pink snakeskin patterned stilettos (4" heel)



First, I would like everyone to ignore my messy desk, it's much cleaner now that I've organized it I just needed to get a good pic of my shoes! My favorite part of all my heels is usually the fact that they are all scarred, like these ones are, from driving a stick shift. I've been driving a stick shift my whole life and I love it! Unfortunately, that whole clutch/gas song and dance isn't the best for shoes- as you can see. I will argue that it gives the shoe more character and that most people don't even notice so it really doesn't matter. Not to mention that I find all the battle scars hilarious personally.


And how are the feet doing? well, I have a blister on the back of my left ankle- you know, that spot right above your heel that ALWAYS gets blisters. Yeah, right there. But other than that my feel are holding up like good little soldiers under the pressure. But will they last? Well goodness I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment