Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoe Fetish Challenge- Days 17-23

So apparently when I'm busy I'm horrible at blogging! I've been keeping up with wearing the shoes, but I have not been keeping up with the blogs! (And I've been told I need to get on it) so here they are, the last unblogged about yet worn shoes









Wednesday: beige heels (3 1/2" heel)






Yes, these are also scrateched from the clutch/brake game. Like I said before, most of my heels are. Because, yes, I can drive stick, yes, I can wear rediculous heels, and yes, I can do both of those things at the same time.






Thursday: black riding boots (flats)



Dammit I love these boots! They are a size too big, but they were 50% off (DAMN YOU MACY'S!!! DAMN YOU!!! No wait! I take it back! I LOVE YOU MACY'S!!!!) so I bought them anyway and just wear an extra pair of thick socks. Whatev. Lol!






Friday: Ugg boots (flats)



I had the day off, and I didn't do much but have a date with sarah, so I just wore Uggs.



P.S.: I got these at a Goodwill for $25!!!! HOLLA!!!!!! They have a small hole in them, but really, who cares! I got Uggs for CHEAP!!





Saturday: boots (4"heel) and wedges (5 1/2" heel)





Photoshoot!!!!!!!! I love these boots (Macy's!!! You are my kryptonite!) and I love these wedges! (Also Macy's- are we seeing a pattern here?) And this shoot was AWESOME!!

Funny story about how I bought these wedges:


Went into Macy's a month or so ago feeling down. Walked up to an obviously gay Asian kid and asked, "Are you in shoes?" Well, long story short the poor bastard said yes and I had him searching for a 'tan or natural colored wedge" (after he got me the two boots I wanted in my size) and yes, he went onto the floor and brought some shoes back to me to say, "yes" or "no" on. And then I made him follow me around the floor while I schooled him on exactly what a natural wedge is and what the variations are. (What? Gold is not natural! It's metalic! He's in shoes AND sales, someone had to teach him!) THEN that poor fool only came back with 1 boot. I had him try to look for the missing other one for like an hour while I perused purses, but it was not meant to be, he couldn't find the other boot. So I settled for two purses and two pairs of shoes that day. And when that kid's supervisor rang me up, he checked out EVERY item and said, "damn girl, you've got good taste!" ahahahahaaha, hell yes I do!!





Sunday: more wedges wearing- to give them the time they deserve!

I didn't want to wear these shoes on Easter, but the weather didn't cooperate for my other outfit (that I had all planned out by the way!) which I found personally offensive, but whatever! So I put these shoes on again because really, I only wore them in one short scene of shots, whereas the other boots were in four scenes of shots! It just wasn't fair to the wedges, don't you agree?




Monday/Today: more boots! Patent leather chocolate brown knee high boots





I look a bit like a hooker at work today, but I dont' care- I love these boots! woot woot!!









So here's to attempting to keep up with blogs- but to be fair, it isn't as much fun and going places in amazing shoes, so I make no promises on timliness, I will just attempt to keep up better ;)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment