Monday, April 18, 2011

Shoe Fetish Challenge: Days 12-15

I have been remis in posting about my fabulous shoes! Sorry folks I've been busy struttin' my shoes around!




Day 12: comfortable street flats





These are the first and only pair of shoes I have purchased at the Gap, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little embarassed I bought shoes at the Gap, but they are FABULOUS! They're built like jazz shoes and it feels like you aren't wearing any- until of course you've worn them too long and the elastic on the heel starts to dig into your skin. But other than that they're great! Lol!







Day 13- FABULOUS sling backs (6" heel)




The first time I wore these shoes my 78 year old Grandmother told me to take them off so she could try them on, and she walked all around the living room in them- IT WAS AWESOME!! She is awesome and these shoes are awesome. They are a bit difficult to do any tricky manuvers in (due to the incredibly skinny and very high heel you cannot do a lot of dancing, or running, basically they're just walking/perching shoes) but they're so sexy it really doesn't even matter! I totally got hit on wearing these shoes- yow!!! I love 'em!







Day 14: Day of Rest (eat me) I didn't really leave the house on Sunday, I woke up late due to getting in really late Saturday night, and didn't wake up until afternoon, and the weather was crap so I just chilled at home. If God can have a day of rest, so can I!







Day 15: Brown Pirate boots (flats)




Today I decided to go with the flat boots as it's a bit chilly in So Cal today so I decided to go with the comfort and warmth in one delightful shoe! When I bought these shoes I tried to buy a matching pair in black but the poor workers of the Macy's shoe department (one of my FAVORITE places!) couldn't find them in my size :( so, I am still looking for a suede flat knee-length boot in black. But in the mean time, these shoes are awesome, and I actually wear them quite a bit.






More to come! Stay tuned!















No comments:

Post a Comment